- Save Steps – No need to draw pencil lines. You have to trim the corner anyway, why not trim it first, and use the raw edge as your seam guide? Since the corner was trimmed with a straight edge, your bonus triangle is ready to sew into a half-square-triangle block!
- 45 Degree Angle Perfection – Use the 45 degree angle to join binding, or create a mitered corner.
- Multiple Patterns – Create blocks like cornered rectangles, flying geese, diamond in a square, and snowball.
- Easy-To-Use – The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Our exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and mis-cuts!
- Guided Instructions – Learn techniques and tips from our detailed written instructions and video tutorial.